Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client has an annual turnover of US $ 125 million and has been one of the names to be reckoned with, in the chemical industry since more than past 50 years. Currently they have 3 manufacturing sites in India and 1 in Europe. Fostering a culture of individual dynamism and strong inclination for growth, our client is known to be at the forefront of innovation and development in its area of operations.
Job Description - Reporting to the Group HR head, your key responsibilities would include the following :
- Formulating the HR strategy for change management while establishing and implementing various HR processes and policies across the group businesses
- Advising the leadership in improving the business delivery from an HR perspective
- Evaluating and enhancing key HR processes like compensation/benefits, performance management, talent acquisition etc across the group while being sensitive to the cultural dynamics
- Stakeholder management across all the levels while leading the change initiatives in the organization
- Supervise and ensure proper execution and compliance of all the HR operations in accordance with the statutes and policies
- Play a key role in handling employee grievances and counseling
The Successful Candidate - As an ideal candidate you are a mature HR professional having an experience of at least 12 years. Over the years you should have worked with well-established organizations in the manufacturing sector and acquired an in-depth understanding of the HR processes and policies. A passionate leader with sound experience in crisis management you would be capable of adapting very fast to the organizational dynamics.Having excellent intra personal skills, you would be very good at negotiating and influencing stakeholders across all levels. You must be fluent in English, Hindi and Marathi in order to communicate effectively across the group.An MBA in HR from a tier 1 B school in India would be desirable.
What's on Offer - An ideal opportunity to be instrumental in charting the future transformation of a fast growing organisation while being entitled to a well-defined personal career development plan.
To Apply - Click here to apply