Head - HR Operations
Reporting structure: Reports to VP-Human Resources
Team Size: 5-6 members
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in HR Operations for Non-IT employees
- MBA/PGDM in Human resources from premier institutes
- Domain expertise in Retail/FMCG/Manufacturing space
- Willing to travel extensively across metros in India
- Maintain Member records in Tool databases& personal files. Ensure accuracy & up-to-date information.
- Prepare monthly HR reports& manage HRIS. Ensure accuracy & up-to-date information
- Implement HR policies and processes. Communicate the same to Members.
- Monitor & ensure the implementation of all the statutory compliances like Gratuity, PF etc.
- Manage Member salary processing by providing inputs to payroll w.r.t attendance, shift allowance, deductions etc.
- Maintain leave &attendance report for all Members
- Manage opening of Member bank accounts
- Manage Member separations
- Educate new joinees on the Member benefits on the first day of induction
- Issue varieties of HR letters e.g. address proof letter, relieving letter, experience letter, merit increment letter
- Manage Member Agreements e.g. Onsite Bond, Service Agreement
- Advise the finance team on the timely completion of full & final settlement for exited Members
- Support finance team on PF administration, if need be
- Ensure closure of action items within laid down SLAs
- Review Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Service Level Agreementís (SLA) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Modify/update/improve KPI/SLA/SOP as & when required.
- Interface with Member and resolves grievances
- Manage Member reference check information
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org