Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a multi billion corporation, making it one of the major electronics companies in the world. It employs around 30.000 people across more than 40 countries. The Indian market is crucial for the future growth of this organization. Highly motivated individuals are thus needed to lead the organization and drive development initiatives.
Job Description - Reporting to the Commercial head of the Indian business your primary responsibilities will be :
- Develop and implement key HR initiatives to complement the business goals and strategies
- Drive the Talent Acquisition activities
- Develop employee engagement strategies/plan and drive the implementation across lines of business
- Play key role in all compensation related activities for the assigned business units
- Ensure compliance to local labour laws
- Management of employee relations and industrial relations issues
- Covering aspects of performance management amongst other areas
The Successful Candidate -
- The ideal candidate would have at least 12-15 years of experience of handling HR in the electronics/manufacturing industry and have an MBA in HR.
- You would be a strong communicator , who can demonstrate that they are comfortable influencing directors and senior managers.
- You must be from a strong generalist background and have previous experience of successfully managing and developing a team.
- You would have experience in dealing with compliance related issues and negotiations with unions.
- Substantial exposure to performance management system, compensation/benefits function and employee relations would be preferred.
What's on Offer - You will be leading one of the key regions of the organisation with the responsibility to grow and manage the team. Moreover, you will be closely working with the local leadership to decide on the key strategic growth plans of the Indian business.
To Apply - Click here to apply