We are currently searching for a Head HR for a Rs. 400 Crores company in the manufacturing space. The position would be based in Mumbai & will report to the Executive Director.
- Strategy Formulation: Formulate corporate level HR strategy linked with the overall business objectives.
- HR Reporting: Provide feedback to business leaders regarding Human Resources considerations within business strategy and operations (e.g., staffing plan, organizational culture, leadership requirements).
- HR Budget: Prepare the HR budget and track variance against allocated budget to ensure HR programs meet business requirements within cost and resource constraints.
- HR Systems: Develop sound HR Systems, Processes, policies & procedures with the objective of providing standard and clear guidelines of HR practices across the organization.
- Roll out, implement and monitor IT based HR system
- Recruitment: Plan and implement all recruitment activities to meet projected staffing needs.
Evaluate & implement various cost effective sourcing approaches & hiring processes to ensure quality potential pool of candidates.
- Induction: Ensure proper induction program is provided to new staff and joining formalities.
Performance Management: Design & administer PMS. Translate organizational goals into measurable parameters for each employee ensuring accountability and ownership.
- Impart training to employees on PMS
- Compensation & Benefit: Ensure a Compensation & Benefit policy that supports a high performance culture. Constantly benchmark, monitor and recommend comparable compensation policy
- Training & Development: Job profile mapping & identifying training needs. Arranging training programs. Develop in house trainers.
- Organizational Development: Develop and maintain positive, healthy & performance based work culture. Ensure organizational effectiveness through empowerment and team building.
- Organizational Diagnosis: Design and conduct Organizational climate survey Plan & facilitate for corrective actions.
- Oversee employee relations function at factories and maintain healthy relations with work force
Qualification & Experience
- A post graduate in Management with specialization in HR from a reputed college/university.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a leadership position covering various aspects of HR.
- Preferably someone from auto/auto ancillary/chemicals/mining/cement/power industry
Some Experience in Plant HR & Long term wage Settlements will be an advantage.
Those interested/having references can write to me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to your response.