The Position is based in Gujarat with a leading German Automotive Company.
Scope of Position:
- Manage and coordinate activities of Human Resources and General Service Department in line with the company's strategy and needs.
- Ensuring the design and implementation of HR policy based on the Business Planning in order to fulfill the personnel requirements.
- Ensuring the efficient and cost-optimal provision of central services at the site in the framework of the budgets approved.&
- Conduct the strategic planning of human resources which take regard of and correspond with the company's needs. Plant the numbers and qualitative structure of the workforce with regard to the company's long-term requirements.
- Develop the employee recruitment and selection policy. Have responsibility for proper identification and effective fulfillment of the employee recruitment and selection needs in accordance with the approved human resources plan.
- Have responsibility for the preparation of the human resources policies and its proper and timely implementation in line with the company's plant strategy.
- Establish and manage the salary policy and the employee remuneration and benefits policy. Define the employee remuneration and benefits scheme.
- Formulate and manage human resources management projects, including performance assessments, salary overviews, job analyses and management of effective implementation of the corporate HR policy.
- Have responsibility for the development and implementation of corporate policies for the education and employee and organization development. (PDC)
- Communicate with employees' representatives; engage in the collective bargaining - conduct the collective bargaining.
- Establish, plan and manage a strategy for the company's internal and external communication. Have responsibility for the communication with media and crisis communication.
- Ensure that all work activities be carried out consistently with the corporate quality processes and occupational safety rules; in case of any deviations from respecting them, adopt and implement corrective action and monitor its efficiency.
- Continuously deepen the qualification for the agreed work;
- undertake further education aimed at qualification deepening;
- make use of all knowledge, including special skills, to the employer's benefit;
- train other employees in line with the employer's needs and requirements;
- actively cooperate within the work team;
- undertake any other works not included in the various job description points as per instructions from the direct superior.
- Academic Graduate plus approx. 10 to 12 years experience in HR
- Comprehensive knowledge in Labour Law
- English - active, written and spoken form
Please send your profiles to email@example.com or call me on +919731210100 for more details.