The Head of HR will work with the India team to define and grow organizational structure and efficiency. This includes implementing HR process and procedures, conducting performance reviews, processing promotions, and succession planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR processes, procedures and best practices: working with senior business management
- Partner with business leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, performance assessment, skills assessment and development.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Provide compensation advice including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotion and job re-leveling recommendations.
- Partner on hiring the best talent for the business and HR teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of 16 or more years in HR
- Business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Demonstrated strengths in communication management, business partnership and collaboration.
- Experience assessing management and executive level talent.
- Experience working in an environment of high innovation and ownership requiring strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Post Graduate or Masterís (full time) from a reputed university.
- HR Experience from an IT product development company would be an added advantage.
If interested, kindly share your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Head HR- IT (Product Development) company