One of the leading providers of high end technology with its headquarter in US and the technology centre in Hyderabad is looking for a Head HR, Hyderabad.
The Head of Human Resources will work closely with US headquarters. The Head of HR will work with the India team to define and grow organizational structure and efficiency. This includes implementing HR process and procedures, conducting performance reviews, processing promotions, and succession planning. You will be the liaison between technology leaders and HR business partners in the US to support global growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR processes, procedures and best practices: working with senior business management and the HR leadership (local and global)
- Function as a trusted advisor to US HR leaders:Knowledge of employment law, hiring best practices, benefits etc.
- Partner with business leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, performance assessment, skills assessment and development.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Provide compensation advice including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotion and job re-leveling recommendations.
- Partner on hiring the best talent for the business and HR teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of 10 or more years in HR
- 7 or more years as a Head of HR for a global company.
- 5 or more years experience developing HR infrastructure.
- Business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Demonstrated strengths in communication management, business partnership and collaboration.
- Experience assessing management and executive level talent.
- Experience working in an environment of high innovation and ownership requiring strong multi-tasking abilities.
Please send your resume to email@example.com