We are looking for a Head of Human Resources for one of our clients, an American software multinational listed on the NASDAQ.to further develop their India HR infrastructure as they expand their India operations.
The Head of Human Resources will work closely with US headquarters and with the India team to define and grow organizational structure and efficiency. This includes implementing HR process and procedures, conducting performance reviews, processing promotions, and succession planning. This role will be the liaison between technology leaders and HR business partners in the US to support global growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR processes, procedures and best practices:
- Function as a trusted advisor to US HR leaders:Knowledge of employment law, hiring best practices, benefits etc.
- Partner with business leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, performance assessment, skills assessment and development.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Provide compensation advice including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotion and job re-leveling recommendations.
- Partner on hiring the best talent for the business and HR teams
If you have the requisite experience, please mail me your profile at email@example.com