Position Title:- Head HR & Administration
Location:- New Delhi
Graduation- Bachelors in any faculty.
Post Graduate- MBA(HR from Premier Institutes
Work Experience:- Minimum 15 - 20 years of experience in the field of Human Resources and Organizational Development and Administration
- Dynamic and a self-motivated candidate;
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team with a strong focus on results;
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills;
- Impeccable financial integrity;
- Good command over oral and written communication skills both in English and Hindi;
- Willingness to travel;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong knowledge of IT setup and functioning
- Fair and positive work attitude.
Human Resource Management
- Overall responsibility of developing and managing the human resources of the organization ;
- Translating the organization strategy and goals into an HR strategy and providing leadership for HR management related learning and development.
- Developing and implementing OD strategies in alignment with organizational goals;
- Managing general HR practices such as recruitment, staffing, performance management system, staff orientation, development and training, compensation and benefits administration.
- Managing employee relations, conflict resolution, welfare employee services and counseling;
- Ensuring proper maintenance and upkeep of all personnel and HR related documents
- Managing labour law and other regulatory policy compliances.
- Managing and coordinating organizational grievance system and disciplinary proceedings.
- HR Audits
General Administration & Facilities Management
- Responsible for all facets of Facilities & Administration management and ability to envision, plan and execute strategy across all areas.
- Work Closely with Science team for all admin and facility related support for Functional Labs.
- Set-up & manage Facilities Management frameworks. Manage a variety of systems
- Monitor Health & Safety norms at Facility.
- Monitor effective laboratory and waste management of facilities/locations.
- Oversee effective management of travel desk, local transportation as per desired service standards
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors/vendors
- Health & Safety (including Emergency Management)
- Ensure effective alarm monitoring and assessment, dispatch and communications, emergency response, incident management.
- Ensure that the organization is in a state of readiness to meet any safety threat
- Prepare a disaster management plan and train all levels accordingly.
- Oversee maintenance of all safety equipment at the premises.
- Ensure no incidents of pilferage or theft at the premises
- Direct and supervise effective contracting & management of vendors, service providers and Non-Science Procurement.
- Evaluate vendor performance at regular intervals and address gaps effectively.
- Monitor purchase and issuance of stationary and other admin items to meet internal customer requirements.
- Manage AMCs for breakdown and preventive maintenance for all fittings, electrical and safety appliances in the facilities.
- Maintain database of vendors and update senior management.
- Responsible for regular upkeep of Office Inventory in liaison with other departments
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Mancer Consulting Services | India