Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Forensic Accounting & Investigation
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a market leading MNC specializing across engineering, health care and having strong footprints in various other verticals. They are a 3000Cr. business in India with operations across 45 countries and have over 1,00,000 employees worldwide. Due to the tremendous growth of their Indian operations they have the requirement of a Head - Governance and SOX accounting.
Job Description - Reporting to the Group CFO, you would manage a team of 4 people and would be working across various functions. As brief summary of your responsibilities, you would:
- Ensure Governance in Accounting which adheres to local internal guidelines and confirms with internal global standards
- Work across various cross functional teams in improving processes, documenting them and ensuring no leakages
- Ensure Statutory Compliance is achieved and changes to regulations are adopted and integrated internally
- Responsible for the SOX 404 requirements internally
- Coordination with the external audit and internal financial auditors across country levels and controlling the implementation of audit findings
- In addition, you would be required to nurture and develop the internal talent in the business.
The Successful Candidate - You are a Chartered Accountant with 7+ years post qualification. You must have strong knowledge of IFRS and IGAAP and have ideally worked in a manufacturing or engineering company. You have strong knowledge of SOX and have been part of large projects and implementing and improving accounting processes. You must have experience in accounting, controlling and Audit Functions within the manufacturing industry. You have had strong exposure to working with multiple stakeholders,
What's on Offer - The successful applicant would be rewarded with an attractive package, good work life balance and strong career growth potential.
To Apply - Click here to apply