Position - Global Supply Chain Head for a listed MNC in Automobile Space based Western Part of India.
Client Overview – Multiple business, over a 20, 000+ Employees with 25 USD $ Turnover and Multiple Units with various business.
Title - Head Global Supply Chain (Director Level)
Exp - 18 Yrs+
CTC - Nego - Open
Location - Western part of India
Industry - Candidates from Automobile, Auto Ancillary, FMCG and Consumer Industry may apply.
Profile - To head the entire Supply Chain & Sourcing peace at Global level; spanning across "North America", "South America", "Europe", "Africa" and "Asia".
Around 50 + Countries / Sub Continent / Regions
- Process Owner for all the development of global sourcing strategies across multiple commodities.
- Leads planning and implementation of global sourcing strategies.
- To manage strategic supplier contacts at Global level for multiple commodities.
- To manage performance management, salary pay plan, succession planning, resource planning, training, and development of direct reports at Global level for multiple commodities.
- To manage the Global Projects; to manage a large team from different geographies.
Relevant Work Experiences / Technical Skills / Competencies:
- International exposure / Global exposure in Supply Chain Projects at multiple locations for multiple commodities.
- Knowledge and application of Supply Management Processes and tools at Global level.
- Should have exposure dealing with Cross functional work areas like – Account & Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Product Engineering, Quality (R&D), Manufacturing Operations, Warehousing, Production.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct: +91-11- 40888529