One of our clients, A leading MNC Bank is looking for a right candidate for the below mentioned position.
Head-Fraud Risk Management (SVP Level)
Basic Job Purpose:
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of Authorizations and Fraud Prevention programs to support business requirements of credit cards, retail banking, consumer finance
- Responsible for the day to day management of the department including strategy, budget/cost management and staff management
- People resource management - key relationships with other functional units and external agencies / associates
- Constantly innovate on the fraud detection methodologies and enhance the process around the same
- Analyze authorizations on a daily basis to achieve balance between exposure control and healthy card spends
- Driving the Pre-Acquisition / Post-Acquisition Fraud prevention or detection processes, that are both sustainable and scalable
- Ensure timely investigation of cases and maximise recovery by collaborating with the CSIS team
- Evaluating various tools / resources for constant optimization and rationalization of processes
- Ensure generation and reporting of comprehensive periodic MIRs to the Business Head, regulatory authorities and various functional heads within the bank
provide continuous direction and support plans for new programs and new geographies
- Support development and implementation of the authorisation policy with guidance from the overall Credit Policy
- Work closely with Credit Policy and Collections to help support spend and portfolio growth through good spends.
- Ensure prompt and risk contained authorisation processing
- Work with the franchises to manage STIP / PCAS parameters and other means of controlling risk exposure in line with the policy guidelines
- Develop the Authorization unit strategy (approach to business, 3 vectors of Authorization – Monitoring, Controlling & Reporting/Deriving.)
- Analysis of the authorisation declines must be undertaken to reduce wastage and weed out technical related declines to improve approval rates and reduce customer dissatisfaction
Education & Experience:
- MBA with 15+ yrs in the areas of Consumer Risk with mandatory experience of 5-7 years in the filed of authorizations & fraud control.
Interested may send your profiles with current CTC details to: email@example.com
Datamatics Staffing Services