The Role: The person will play a key role in one of the most strategic areas of the company. You will support data driven decision-making and conduct data analysis to develop new insights in the Company. Further, you will also handle a few functions of the Finance department which will involve direct co-ordination with operations and establishing processes to improve the financial reporting system.
- Chartered Accountant with 3 to 6 years of progressive financial work experience (post qualification)
- Big 4 Accounting/ Consulting experience preferred
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience preferred
- Well-developed quantitative skills and analytical thinking
- High proficiency with Excel including pivoting capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Must be out of the box thinker for suggesting the organisational strategy
- Prepare key international reports and oversee other daily Indian reports.
- Co-ordinate with other departments for preparing various MIS reports.
- Provide on-going analysis of operational metrics, sales trends and other data points.
- Support ad hoc requests for in-depth analysis from the Management.
- Co-ordination with operations for financial reporting of revenue and direct costs.
- Support to CFO for various tasks related to accounting, taxation and compliances.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the finance department
- Strong attention to detail, commitment to accuracy, and focus on results
- Self-motivator and entrepreneurial attitude to work with minimum super vision
- Strong managerial skills, should have managed a team in the past.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Ability to contribute new ideas and approaches
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Work productively and efficiently in a team environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects and tasks
- Must be updated and thorough about accounting and taxation practices
- Working knowledge of Indian and US GAAP along with IFRS.
What we offer
- You are a part of shaping a successful and rapidly growing internet start-up.
- You develop your own ideas and become an essential member of our cooperative and dynamic team.
- You operate within flexible structures with short response times, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues.
Interview & Selection Process
- Primary Shortlisting by HR
- Telephonic Round with CFO
- Shortlisted Candidates – 1 hour assessment test at Bangalore office
- Shortlisted Candidates - Interview with CFO in person.
If interested apply online at http://crazeal.recruiterbox.com/jobs/6784