Head- Financial Accounting , Mumbai
Mumbai | Permanent
Working closely with the top management
Excellent work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest MNCs in the pharma space.They have a global presence and with acquiring new businesses and growing rapidly they are currently looking for Head of Financial Accounting based out of their corporate office in Mumbai.
- Reporting to the Finance director, you will be required to handle the entire Financial Accounting & Controls related issues for the company.
- You will set up and implement controls and participate in commercial issues decision making and ensure that corporate interests are protected.
- You will be responsible for maintenance of books of accounts and quarterly/annual closing.
- You will be responsible for implementation of company policies and formulation of local policies as well.
- US GAAP exposure is a must.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally your are a CA with 10-15 years of experience in the industry – preferably in manufacturing or pharma space with operations spread all over India .
- You should have been trained earlier with Big 4 accounting firms and should have worked in an organization with strong focus on internal controls.
- You should have worked in the capacity of accountant as well as a controller and should have had led a team of 15-20 people.
- Your last assignment should be at a fairly senior level with inter functional linkages.
- You should have a fair idea of dealing with tax issues at macro level and should have had handled charge for finalization of accounts and audit independently.
What's On Offer
Excellent remuneration for the right candidate
Fast paced career progression
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I16730. Please apply online using the form below.