We are looking for a Head of Finance for one of our clients, an American software multinational listed on the NASDAQ. to further develop their India Finance infrastructure as they expand their India operations.
The Head of Finance will work closely with the US headquarters. This is a supervisory position responsible for ensuring proper accounting of India financials in accordance with local and other relevant regulations and compliance with the provisions of Indian Companies Act. Overall objective of the position is to oversee the day to day accounting and finance activities, regulatory compliance, audits and budget
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for maintaining accounts in line with internal controls, SOPís and statutory requirements
- Ensure proper monthly closing and generation of MIS
- Ensure finalization of year end financials both under Indian GAAP & US GAAP within the due dates as finalized by corporate
- Ensure statutory compliances under Income Tax Act, Service Tax, Companies Act, VAT, CST etc
- Ensure tax audit of financials and filing the return in time
- Preparation of budget for the next financial year
- Generation of MIS ( detailed variance analysis against budget) and coordinate for special assignments like long term plans
- Coordination with Banks
- To discharge all the company secretarial functions
Education: CA/ ICWA/Premier B school MBA (Finance).
If you have the requisite experience, please send me your resume at email@example.com