Job Description :
The Decision Support (DS) role is one of the Key roles in Corporate Finance. Decision support involves evaluation of any commercial (revenue related) activity and investment by the company.
Executing key finance initiatives and cross functional projects at a corporate level are a large part of the role. Competition benchmarking and tracking performance vis a vis market is another key deliverable. This role will also be the finance SPOC for new initiatives
The S&M DS also plays the role of a business partner, providing support from a reporting, information and analysis perspective.
- Finance Partner for CMO team (Corporate Marketing).
- Finance Partner for S & D (retail) vertical under new Execo member
- Finance Partner for Customer Service under new Execo member (new initiative)
The Ideal Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant with 9-14 yrs of experience & Preferably from the FMCG/Telecom Sectors.
The Desired Candidiate should posses
- Planning and Decision support capabilities
- Strong People management skills,should have managed large senior teams.
- Keen analytics and reporting capability
- Ability to understand systems and their impact on finance processes
- Knowledge and experience of financial evaluation concepts and techniques
- Knowledge of accounting and tax processes.
CTC range : 45-60 Lacs
Interested Candidates can mail their updated resumes firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 9920317122/022-25913464