Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a first-of-its-kind joint-venture partnership formed between Merck & Co., a global research-driven pharmaceutical organization and Wellcome Trust, a global charitable foundation dedicated to human and animal health by supporting the brightest minds. Based in India, the organization facilitates engagements and partnerships with a broad range of experts in vaccine research, policy and manufacturing to develop and mature its Research &Development pipeline.
Job Description - Reporting into the CEO, you will head up the entire Finance function for the organization. You will be supported by an in-house and outsourced finance team and your major responsibilities will include:
- Financial, taxation and all Government, regulatory matters of the company (including closing and statutory reporting, audit and compliances, shareholder reporting, etc)
- Budgeting, Financial Planning and Analysis with effective participation in all meetings related to Budget, Funding Committee, Audit Committee. Delivery of management report/budgets on time with accuracy.
- Ensure that all projects are supported with comprehensive approved budgets, develop risk framework including mitigation plan and adhering to the funding committee norms.
- Developing Tax strategies and tax planning and manage all external partners related to finance function.
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a qualified CA and Company Secretary with 12-15 years of post-qualification experience in a medium-sized business within the medical or related industry.
- You should have an expert knowledge on IGAAP compliances, local taxation and governance policies.
- Prior experience of building a start-up business, setting up the finance function and standardizing SOP's will be an added advantage.
This role involves working with international shareholders and high level of cross-functional team interaction, therefore excellent interpersonal and communication skills are crucial.
What's on Offer - Apply to get exposure to managing and growing the finance function end to end
To Apply - Click here to apply