Role: Head Enterprise IT Architecture
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Alignment of IT applications and required Infrastructure with Business needs. Assess Business functions automation needs, design application deployment plan, develop/procure applications and ensure seamless functioning of deployed application. Manage internal and vendor resources. Mentoring the IT team members
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Asses Application need and deployment
- Lead the Systems evaluation
- Interact with business users regularly for business automation needs, to ensure quick resolving of issues. Liaison between business user(s) and technical teams
- Design new applications and procurement models, keeping existing application landscape in mind so that new application is equipped to exchange data with already running application
- Design hardware and licensing needs for the framework required to run new application
- Provide assistance for an enhancement of IT infrastructure in brown field deployments covering data transfer, existing hardware phase-out plan, asses application server needs, process mapping between existing applications and new application and key-user and end-user training design
- Lead, coach and drive a team of technical staff with streamlined development and quality control process
- Provide a common link between user and technical team and facilitate smooth problem solving for vendor managed products
- Ensure proper documentation for processes, business need documentation and technical documentation
Evaluate products and align competitive vendors for Management approvals
- Evaluate vendors on quality and price for required applications
- Align multiple vendor meetings and design process for collaborative applications, if required
- Maintain issue tracker with vendor for support post going live with an application
- Co-ordinate application updates rollouts for all units
Recommend centralized or de-centralized solutions to keep lower cost of ownership and maximum business value.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
RDBMS, .NET, Web Portals, Mobile Platforms, Project Management tools, ERP – Oracle Financials or Oracle e-Biz. Technology/Patterns Cloud Computing, Virtualization, High-Availability/Clustering, Disaster Recovery/BCP. Global or International experience required.
B.E. / B. Tech. Post qualification 15-18 years of experience with last 5 years in Enterprise level Architecture and Design. Prior ERP implementation and support experience. Experience in a distributed environment.
A leading name in area of business. The organistion has evolved into leading player in a short period of time and continues the growth momentum.
HR Avenues/ Talent avenues, New Delhi.
HR Avenues & Talent Avenues are engaged in Talent Management Services comprising of Executive Search & Recruitment, Organisation Design Consulting and Career Mentoring