EXECUTIVE HIRING is looking for a HEAD – CUSTOMER MARKETING, based at MUMBAI for a MNC CONSUMER MAJOR.
Reports to:- COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
Will have 6-8 people reporting (RCMM and Category CMM )
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE -
Degree/MBA qualifications in relevant tertiary discipline from Tier 1 Institute (1998 - 2000 BATCH).
Commercial awareness and be highly analytical and data literate, understanding and evaluating the profit impact of their actions. Out of the total experience, minimum 8 - 9 years in Marketing, Trade Marketing and Sales areas with specific experience in creating category vision and category growth platforms and developing channel strategies and plans.
- Exposure to working in rapidly changing environments
- High level of energy and self-starter.
- Strong creative skills and bias for creating solutions to consumer /customer opportunities
- Flexibility to Travel 40% of the time
- Culturally sensitive
- Structured thinker with good planning and coordination skills.
- Needs to interact with different markets with different brand/customer performance and capabilities
- Customer marketing experience
- Should have done category management with a leading organisation - eg - planograming and driving category growth in modern off trade.
- Should have handled advertising / shopper agencies
- Should have done field sales and account management
- Desirable would be - Experience in shopper research, retail operations, marketing.
Purpose of the role:
- Develop & lead execution of fully integrated, shopper, customer and channel insights based brand/category solutions & activities for Customers/channels.
- The incumbent will work closely with the commercial operations manager and the commercial director in developing the commercial strategy.
In each market, drive the development of category visions and point of purchase visions by channel. To best enable GAME plans to have perfect point of purchase/point of consumption execution.
- Translate business and category strategy into meaningful and acted upon channel and account-specific strategies and activities.
- Excel in the provision of compelling shopper and customer propositions to align with winning consumer propositions.
- Be at the centre of the revised Joined Up Business Planning process, from strategic input through to monitor and review of outstandingly executed, channel and customer – tailored initiatives.
- Ensure programs & solutions provide benchmarked ROI and ensure that they achieve brand and customer objectives
- Channel and Customer thought Leadership.
- Integration of brand marketing plans with customer business plan.
- Coaches and builds capability of in Market Customer Marketing Managers.
- Manage execution of plans & activities including customized offerings.
- Develop strong relationships.
If you are interested, please forward your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your current compensation
Linkedin profile : http://in.linkedin.com/pub/executive-hiring/17/538/677