Company Profile: our clients who are an extremely large, profitable, rapidly expanding, professionally managed Indian core-sector manufacturing organization having multi-location operations globally and world leaders in their segment.
The position (based in Mumbai) heads the Corporate Global Treasury function, leads a team of professionals and reports to the CFO.
Our clients offer excellent salary / perks and career growth path.
1. Active funds raising & forex deals
2. Active engagement with a wide range of financial institutions covering foreign banks, India public sector banks, Indian private banks, non-banking finance companies
3. Compilation of CMA data, financial projections, Project reports, funds flows, key ratios
4. Security creation, contract documentation, loan administration practices and processes
5. Active engagement with legal counsels in the matter of contract documentation active engagement with Rating agencies for the rating of loans
CAs (preferably CS or MBAs) with 10-15 years post-qualification experience.
Having hands on substantial experience working for a global company in a large Treasury set up (at least 5 years in a middle to senior level).
Should possess sound knowledge of:
- Money markets, capital markets and forex markets structures, regulations, processes, the various financial and hedge products and their pricing and associated risk.
- FEMA regulations, policies and compliances,
- Financial management principles and techniques
- Risk identification and mitigation principles
- Working knowledge of tax and corporate laws impacting treasury transactions, financial and management accounting, financial statement presentation and related accounting standards
If interested, kindly mail your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly giving in subject 'REF: HT'
Impact HR Services Pvt.Ltd.