Our client is One of the top and investment bank and asset management company based in Kuwait.
- To develop, update and monitor the implementation of the ‘Risk Management plan’ including process improvement, streamlining policies and procedures across the Company and providing appropriate guidance for corrective action on a continuous basis
- To develop and monitor the compliance plan including Anti Money laundering compliance
- Develop and implement a company wide ‘Risk Management plan’ for including appropriate risk policies and procedures to manage the risk at departmental level
- Ensure that company’s risk levels are in line with the business strategy and vision set by the Board of Directors and the CEO
- Identify the risks faced by the company and then lead the development and implementation of various analytical risk management models, in order to measure and control risks faced by the company
- MBA / Post Graduate degree in Economics and / or Finance or related discipline.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA/CA/CIA.
- FRM/PRM or similar risk management qualification would be a plus
- 15+ years of cross functional experience in the financial sector, with at least 10 yrs in the risk management function
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org