We have been retained by a fast growing reputed and professionally managed MNC FMCG Conglomerate for the recruitment of a Head-Compensation & Benefits at their Corporate Office in Gurgaon.
For better understanding of the role, the Job Description of the position is given below :
JOB DESCRIPTION-HEAD- COMP & BEN.
- Design and deliver strategies to ensure total rewards are closely aligned with individual and / or team performance and engagement.
- Research market trends and apply those findings to develop and tailor policies, programs that address the organizationís ability to attract, retain and engage employees.
- Review and revise total reward systems for specific employee populations that strengthen pay for performance.
- Stay abreast of market conditions through surveys and external networking and ensure competitive market-based pay structures are in place and link to overall business and organizational strategies.
- Develop cost/benefit models to ensure that programs are providing the right return on investment and engagement to employees.
- Design and lead the annual salary increase survey for the organization.
- Design and recommend changes to Sales Incentive Plans which drive high performance in the Sales function.
- Monitor payroll and HR operations to ensure timely closure of all employee hygiene issues.
- Monitor statutory and legal compliances and ensure that Whirlpool adheres to all guidelines as required by the law of the land.
An ideal candidate must be an MBA in HR from a institute of repute (TISS / XLRI / SIBM / XISS / NMIMS / MDI / XIBM) with an overall experience in Compensation & Benefits for 6 to 7 years in a professionally managed company.
In case interested in the opportunity and willing to relocate to Gurgaon, kindly mail your updated CV to Arnab (9833467538) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mail your CV in word.doc format.
Also, kindly ensure to furnish the following details along with your CV :-
1.Your present location
2.Your present age
3.Your present CTC
4.Your expected CTC
5.Your notice period.