Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Compensation & Benefits
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is an established life insurance provider with over 10 years of experience in providing customised insurance solutions to customers. Part of a global group with operations in 40 countries, they have an agent base of over 35000 and a multichannel distribution network in India. They are committed to offering outstanding services in both individual and group life insurance segments.
Job Description - As Head (Compensation & Benefits), your responsibilities will include:
- Recommending job grade placement, job title, salary, incentive plan and equity eligibility for positions in India
- Inculcating appropriate changes in the C&B program in line with company requirements
- Recommending and implementing changes in the annual salary planning and administration process
- Developing and implementing tools to administer compensation programs
- Facilitating and implementing compensation-related changes across the HRIS and for payroll processing
The Successful Candidate - As a successful applicant, you must have an MBA from a tier-I institute in addition to a minimum 7 years of C&B experience in the services space. Exposure to the BFSI sector would be a plus. A thorough understanding of compensation's multiple aspects like incentive plans, sales compensation plans and reward and recognition programs is a top priority. You have strong analytical, organizational and communication skills with a proven track record of managing complex transactions and proposing resolutions to the same.
What's on Offer - While being an excellent opportunity to work for one of the leading Indian insurance companies, it is also the chance to be a part of a dynamic, fast-growing organisation with a global footprint. The position offers a stepping stone to a strategic role in the C&B arena and also carries great potential for career growth with the company.
To Apply - Click here to apply