Our client is a reputed Hyderabad-based Organization engaged in manufacture of container glass (for liquors, carbonated soft drinks, pharma, foods, cosmetics etc). Client is looking for a seasoned senior Professional to Head their Commercial Function. Client is consistently growing on both topline and bottomline; has plans of becoming a USD 1 billion in less than 5 years from now. It is professionally managed, ISO9001 certified for Quality Systems and is rated by Forbes Magazine as being among the 100 best SMEs in the world. The Company provides excellent opportunities for growth and recognition.
Designation - VP – Commercial (purchase / procurement / SCM )
Location - At the works in Hyderabad
- Ensure that all inputs (minerals, chemicals, fuels, capital goods etc) are made available in time.
- Expedite supplies through good coordination with all Agencies (Banks, Vendors, Ports, Excise & Customs) and through an efficient implementation of port, customs / excise formalities.
- Select, qualify / approve vendors / suppliers / transporters; evaluate, monitor / review their performance periodically for grading / qualifying / re-qualifying them.
- Negotiation of procurement prices for all inputs (products or services).
- Ensure compliance with statutory provisions relating to Central Excise and Customs.
- Ensure realization of all export benefits.
- Keep a tight control on operations of Purchase, Stores Departments, as also on Excise activities
Functional Area - Purchase / SCM
Industry Type - Commodity industries (cement, bulk chemicals, fertilizers, steel, refineries, petrochemicals etc); large equipment manufacturers
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Ideal candidate should be from manufacturing industries with high raw material component (like metals, paper etc).
- Should be currently working in an Organization with a procurement budget of Rs 350 crores and more.
- Should have rich hands-on experience in procurement of bulk materials, long term commercial contracts, imports and procurement of capital equipment (to support their ambitious expansion plans)
- High on integrity and intelligence.
- Exhibit a drive to be proactive, initiate changes to status quo to effect continuous improvements.
- Exposed to SAP environment.
- Has a keen eye for detail; be circumspect before making commitments on behalf of Organization.
- Thorough knowledge of all legal aspects of contracting.
Age 40-to-50 years. Excellent communication, analytical, negotiation, influencing, people management and leadership skills.
Experience: 20+ Yrs
Qualification : Engineer / Engineer + MBA / Chartered Accountant .
Interested Suitable candidates please respond with your updated CV to email@example.com