Cheers Interactive (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Human Capital Management
Job Title: Head – COE, Sales Best Practices Function: Learning Academy
Report to: Chief Operating Officer Location: Mahape - Mumbai
In-depth experience and expertise in Sales Coach, Business Coach, Business Training related standards and technologies
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, execute, monitor and evaluate sales & business development modules.
- Initiate and manage the activities of the Learning Academy as a Business Unit.
- Responsible for Coaching and training and sales performance of new hires in BD function & Sales functions
- Implement Business Coaching and skill enhancement modules for existing team members in BD.
- Responsible for planning the training calendar.
- Determining training needs in the organization, preparing training calendar and organizing training programs to enhance Sales efficiency.
- Develop and conduct training for new hires and for internal customers. These training may include learning activities related to value inculcation, leadership development and service training.
- Periodically review, assess and continuously improve effectiveness of training plans and programs.
- Develop and evaluate courses and programmers related to the acquisition of functional skills and knowledge as well as for leadership development which may include workshops, eLearning courses and On-the-Job (OJT) development activities.
- Lead in creating and implementing educational tools, and methods that meet company and industry standards.
- Preparing monthly and yearly training and Process wise division reports to analyze and compare employee development via training.
- Responsible for presenting reports and timely updates.
- Create and sustain a learning culture across the organization.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create learning modules / Instruction design experience as per ADDIE
- Excellent Inter personal skills
- Coaching and business training skills
- Ability to manage the Learning Academy as a Business Unit
- Proven leadership, with the ability to strategies, negotiates, and influence.
- Strong Management skills – able to get the best from teams
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with both technical and business functions
- Expertise in IT /ITES/KPO sectors sales training
- Between 12 to 15+ years of in driving sales effectiveness training.
Desirable Skill sets:
- Certified Sales Trainer in International Standards.
If you meet the above criteria please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Senior Manager-Talent Aquisition
Millennium Business Park,
Sector 3, Building # 4,
Navi Mumbai - 400710