Our Client: One of the leading MNC in consumer durables.
1. Responsible for making the channel strategy after analyzing the industry channel trends and company objectives.
2. Execution of the strategy with a fast speed.
3. Policy making for channel working and monitoring the compliance of the same.
4. Relationship management with the Mega-Distributors.
5. Defining the way of working for distribution channel and monitoring the same.
6. Lead a team of regional channel development managers.
The Suitable Candidate:
- MBA from a premier institute. Engineering graduates will be preferred. Experience of 10-15 years in consumer durable/FMCG/Telecom.
- Exposure to multi-channel driven environment. Should have atleast one assignment of minimum of two years in HO level.
On Offer: An attractive salary package and opportunity for career growth with one of the fastest growing companies.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications can mail in their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org