Role : Head of Brand Management
Reports to : Marketing Head
Location : Delhi / NCR
Industry Type : Ecommerce
Mandate to head brand marketing including :
- Consumer segmentation
- Consumer & category insights
- Brand positioning and product range architecture strategy formulation
- Communication and media strategy to deliver the brand and business goals.
- Conceptualization & Execution of integrated marketing campaign to achieve the brand & business goals
- Be the first person responsible to hire, manage & drive creative, media & PR agencies to deliver to brand & business objectives.
- Develop and execute a powerful promotional plan to increase the market share of the company in all the relevant service offerings.
- Head a team of Line of Business (LoB) Marketing, Retail, Customer Insights, and Marketing managers to help deliver product & channel marketing & business objectives and Drive Demand
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across ATL & BTL media to drive & deliver the business plans for offline products & offline channels such as retail, B2B & call centres.
- Continuously strive to optimize the cost of customer & business acquisition though campaign optimization & marketing mix management for these offline products & channels.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
MBA/PGDBM ( Batch of ’03 )in Marketing Management from Top B School ( Pref. IIM,XLRI , FMS , Narsee Monjee etc.)
- MBA or eqv from a premier business school with at least 3-5 years of core brand marketing experience in a consumer goods / services / FMCG company is a must
- Strong analytical abilities & communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal & creative appreciation skills
- Must have a strong understanding of brand management concepts & processes.
- Should be able to drive ROI based marketing campaigns to drive measurable demand for call center and retail channels.
Please send your resume to email@example.com