Head of Business Development - IntelleGrow Finance Company
IntelleGrow is a unique SME lending business in India which supports small & medium enterprises in the energy & infrastructure sectors to grow through commercial debt provision (under 2 crores/loan). The business started in 2010 and has lent to 12 companies to-date. The facility specifically targets small businesses that are unable to be served by banks, comprising the “missing middle” asset class.
After a successful 14 months in operation, we are seeking a Head of Business Development. This is a highly entrepreneurial role working for a fast-growing early stage organisation in a start-up environment, with overall responsibility for the growth of the client base. You will be reporting to the CEO, providing strategic input into the future direction of the business, and acting as the “face” of the company at industry events. The business expects rapid growth for the foreseeable future.
- At least 5 years experience in business development (direct experience with SMEs preferred), or experience working for a fast-growing start-up or early stage business in a BD capacity;
- Strong academic track record. MBA or equivalent from reputable educational institutions highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – the successful candidate will be required to represent the organisation at key industry events, and interact with senior industry stakeholders, including banks and venture capital funds on a regular basis;
- Strong financial skills.
- Uncompromised integrity and ethical standards;
- Willingness to travel
- Strong references.
Compensation: Comprehensive package, commensurate with experience
- Support the growth of the loan portfolio;
- Build pipeline through engagement with social impact investors, banks, personal networks, and participation at industry events;
- Support the servicing of existing borrowers, including account follow-up, and monitoring performance of borrowers.
Apply via http://www.intellecap.com/company/opportunities