Opening in an Leading Analytics Firm for Head Analytics.
The Candidate should have 5+ experience working on Retail Analytics + Banking Analytics
- Designation:- Head Analytics
- Experience:- 5 + years of exp in Analytics
- Location :- Bangalore
Education:- MBA from top Colleges or Graduate from IIT
Note:- The candidate should be from Financial Domain Only
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Will Lead the First Party Fraud risk modeling & strategy initiatives for Banking portfolios like Current Account, Loans & Credit Cards along with acquired portfolios
- Provide strategic solutions, design and will monitor various Fraud models & strategies
- Perform strategic analysis to generate incremental benefit
- Perform monthly review of the Fraud risk
- End to end analysis, which included Activity Intensity, Portfolio Segmentation, RFM scoring & probabilistic analysis
- Create cross-sell/upsell models for revenue generation.
- Create profitability models, deploying all drivers of customer profitability giving insights into revenue, attrition and risk behavior of customers.
- Create collection models to evaluate risk versus return on the delinquent portfolio.
- Loss forecasting.
- Proficiency in the modeling methodology.
- High level of skills in various statistical methods used for modeling.
- Churn Modeling, Attrition Modeling, Poisson Regression, Predictive Modeling, Survival Analysis, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees.
- Must have Experience of handling a team.
- 5+ yrs of modeling experience.
- Experience in Statistical Modeling along with Retail Analytics + Banking Analyitcs .
-Quick learner with good business understanding.
Interested Candidate can send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org