Role: Head Admissions
Location- Neemrana, Alwar, Rajasthan
Family Accomodation will be provided
- Devise, implement, and facilitate Annual Marketing Plan for the entire strategic activities related to Marketing and Admission Planning and conducting marketing campaigns at PAN India level.
- Sales forecasting, Competition Tracking and Strategizing in order to gain market share.
- Identifying target audiences, planning marketing activities to achieve volume estimations & Converting potential candidates into admissions .
- Executing promotions through seminars & presentations to enhance visibility & driving volumes with Branding, Advertising & Promotion Management activities towards facilitating maximum brand visibility.
- Manage day to day activity with PR, press and marketing communications agencies
- Responsible for expense budgeting.
- Networking with sourcing centers, institutions, develop a network of consultants to target recruitment of students for various courses offered by the University.
- Representing company at various educational events and industry meets.
- Research industry trends, marketing opportunities and conduct competitive analysis. Compile and analyze data to forecast trends, provide input and make recommendations for business optimization and planning.
- Innovation and renovation on the website basis consumer marketing/ feedback looped in, in keeping with current trends
- Use Social Media and other new media solutions to increase NU’s brand presence on the internet and create positive w.o.m
- Ensuring compliance with branding guidelines and regulations
- Formulate and execute marketing campaigns for University Programs in conjunction with admission team to meet set objectives while adhering to budget constraints. This needs to be done in close coordination with creative agency.
- Use of Online Marketing as one of the key media for brand building and student acquisition – Search Engine Marketing, Online Advertisement, Online PR, Social Media Marketing, etc.
- Liaison with media agency to ensure cost-effectiveness, quality and volume goals are achieved.
- Initiate & manage CRM activities for all programs successfully so as to use this as a platform to cross sell / up sell our offerings.
- Implement recruitmen