Mumbai | Permanent
Fosters out of box and innovative thinking
Tremendous growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing company in the field of diamonds and jewelery along with very high end luxury retail.
- Reporting to Managing Director your key responsibilities will include
- Overall responsibility of accounting activities of the company, its subsidiaries and group companies in all multiple locations
- Preparation of monthly profitability statement and variance analysis for global operations
- Preparation of Cash flow and fund flow statements for global operations
- Robust internal reporting systems
- Setting up internal systems and processes
- Setting up financial policies and procedures for achieving group accounting objectives
- Consolidating financial statements and standardizing accounting processes across entities within the group
- Overlook accounting systems and processes on various systems like SAP & Tally
- Cash flow management & MIS dissemination, cost monitoring along with ensuring statutory compliances
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a qualified CA with over 15 years of post qualification experience.
- You should be able to stretch yourself and be willing to take risks.
- You should be bold, dynamic and very good with numbers.
- You must have analytical bent of mind with strong communication skills.
What's On Offer
Excellent growth opportunities
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I21850. Please apply online using the form below.