Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Brand / Product Management
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading pharmaceutical and healthcare MNC, head quartered in Europe. Present globally across 20 countries, our client has its regional offices in India in all the metros with 2 manufacturing facilities present in the South. An employee strength of 300, they are listed on Fortune 500 as the best company to work for. With plans for global expansions, our client has plans to launch new products and brands across various segments and markets. The product portfolio includes OTC/OTX across various ranges such as healthcare, personal care, dermatology and cosmoceutical.
Job Description - Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your job responsibility entails:
- Leading a team of 5 category managers across personal and health care.
- Strategy planning and implementation for all brands and products functioning vis a vis competitors.
- Developing new products across brands and strengthening the current product portfolio.
- Developing and implementing complete brand strategy in terms of segmentation / targeting / positioning and tactical plan.
- Executing promotional/communication plans across all ATL/BTL activities.
- Managing relationships with key accounts, opinion leaders and doctors across various healthcare range.
The Successful Candidate - You are a Science graduate with an MBA from a top B school, having a total of 12-15 years of work experience in sales and marketing. With minimum of 3 years sales experience in healthcare and 10 years in marketing, you have a commendable record of career progression and achievements. You are dynamic, hardworking, goal oriented with great leadership, communication and negotiation skills. You have experience with new product launches across divisions and successful record of achieving high growth and market share.
What's on Offer - An attractive salary with quarterly bonus schemes and travel opportunities.
To Apply - Click here to apply