Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Brand / Product Management
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leader in the health care sector, providing therapies for both acute and chronic health conditions. It is engaged in pharmaceutical formulations including tablets, liquids, injectibles and capsules, and nutritional products including powder. With an employee base of 2000 and over 20 marketing and distribution offices and 6 manufacturing units around the globe, our client's key competency is in the solution driven specialist products.
Job Description - Reporting to the Category Manager, your role entails:
- Familiarizing and implementing strategies to build progressive market share.
- Ensuring that the brand communication remains same across products globally
- Developing communication strategy for the brand under Chronic therapy area
- Implementing effective media plans
- Interacting with specialists and key opinion leaders
- Surveying the market to understand the industry
The Successful Candidate - You are an MBA from top tier 1 B School with a pharmacy graduation. You have 5-6 years of work experience specially in Chronic Therapy area with an experience in new product launches in the domain. You are self motivated, exhibit influential leadership skills, a team player and in depth knowledge.
What's on Offer - Market leading salary
- Opportunity to lead a team and complete authority for decision making
To Apply - Click here to apply