2 Positions One Manager , One AM
We are looking Group Financial Analyst for world's leading service and outsourcing UK Based company based at Gurgaon.
Our client is a leading global Business Process Outsourcing Provider supporting multinational clients with over 40,000 employees in 50 delivery centers across US, UK, Europe, India, the Philippines, Australia, Middle East & Africa.
CTC: Upto 12 L (Band B) ; Upto 8 L (Band C)
Ed Qualification: CA with excellent communication skills
Exp: Band B – 2003 to 2007 / Band C – 2007 – 2010
Work Location: Gurgaon
Cab Facility: Will be provided
Our client plc is a listed support services group which operates a variety of contracts across the world. The Group Reporting Team is responsible for producing consolidated results for the group including the year end results which are published in the annual report as well as other management information such as quarterly reports. The team is also responsible for managing the production of subsidiary statutory accounts by the group’s operating divisions and preparing various head office company statutory accounts. The group reporting function acts as a centre of excellence for technical accounting issues providing advice to the wider group on ad hoc queries.
Our client Group plc runs SAP-ECC as its general ledger and outsources many of its transaction based finance processes to a Shared Service Centre based in Delhi, India. The group is continually looking to improve finance processes including those in Group Finance.
Job Purpose :
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, the Group Financial Analyst will work as part of the
Group Reporting Team on the following:
1. Taking part in the consolidation of divisional returns to produce group results including involvement in the planning and design of reporting packs, their review and challenge once divisions have submitted and acting as the key Group Finance contact for several key balance sheet areas.
2. Providing divisions with technical advice and answers to ad hoc queries on reporting forms, systems and processes..
3. Manage and prepare the reporting to the UK Office of National Statistics. This involves collating the required information from finance systems and liaison with other Our client departments such as payroll.
4. Analysis of results reported by divisions including understanding variances to prior period actual results
5. Production of parts of the group annual and half yearly report including analytical review and analysis of divisional submissions for the relevant notes, obtaining explanations and understanding of the figures as well as acting as a point of quality control
6. Preparation of analytical review summaries for inclusion in Executive Director briefing packs for results announcements to the city.
7. Assist the Group Reporting Accountants in the preparation of monthly management accounts for distribution to the Group Executive Committee and Group Board.
8. Assist in the preparation of the annual statutory accounts for Group subsidiaries. Assist with liaison with the external auditor and ensure the accounts are signed and filed at Companies House within 3 months of the year end
9. Assist other members of the team in implementation projects for forthcoming changes in IFRSs and subsidiary accounting
10. Provide support to the Group Reporting Team regarding investigation of transactions recorded in SAP-ECC general ledgers
11. Liaison with external auditors as part of the year end audit and half year audit review processes
12. Working with the Group Reporting Team to continue to improve processes
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate qualified accountant (CA) with experience of financial reporting in a large listed group environment from a role within industry or experience of auditing a listed group from a role in practice. They should be technically and intellectually strong with good analytical skills and an ability to solve problems.
- Excellent spreadsheet analysis skills and detailed knowledge of Our client’s current reporting processes and systems: SAP-ECC; SAP-BPC; and Hyperion Enterprise would be an advantage.
- As Our client grows and becomes more complex, the Group Reporting Team needs to continue to adapt and improve its processes. The role requires a candidate who can make an active contribution to improving processes rather than relying upon the current way of doing things.
- The role will require excellent English verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organisation. The candidate will be required to remain technically up to date in all areas of financial reporting.
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume alongwith the below mentioned details :
Current Location :
Total Exp (Post Qualification) :
Ed Qualification :
Exp in SAP-ECC; SAP-BPC; and Hyperion Enterprise (Pls specify) :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Passport (Y/N) :
Ready to Travel to UK for 3-4 Months :
We will provide complete support to get you the best offer.
If a Fitment and Interested, Kindly mail profiles at email@example.com
Thanks & Regards