ASSISTANT MANAGER – Group Capital & Funding (GC&F) Team
MNC Bank Shared Services
Location: Gurgaon, India
REPORTS TO: Manager – GC&F
The role involves the following responsibilities in relation to assigned business group within the bank
Key responsibilities include:
- Accounting for funding structures
- Calculate management gross-up income on funding deals
- Provide decision support re: accounting for new funding deals
- Funding remittances between the business groups and central business units.
- Transfer Pricing accounting for the Group
- Central hedge accounting
- Calculation of Group FCTR
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Prepare standard management reports
- Preparation of ad-hoc report & responding to queries.
- Ensuring adherence to timetable and maintaining a high quality of deliverables.
- Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records, and ensuring compliance with Macquarie's finance control standards
- Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities which includes developing and maintaining process maps and supporting documentation for all finance functions managed by the team
- Responsible for compliance with financial control standards and Finance policies
- Continuously innovate with focus to improve process – enhance efficiencies and add value; ensuring quality consciousness in all aspects of the team.
- Work collaboratively with team of staff performing similar tasks across other service areas to ensure consistency in approach and quality of service delivery to service area clients.
KEY SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Steps outside comfort zone and actively seeks and embraces new challenges
- Reviews and adjusts own and team goals to ensure they provide challenge
2.Staff Management Skills
- Provides direction for people, projects and/or processes
- Identifies strengths and development needs of individuals
- Delegates tasks and responsibility while providing support
- Coaches, mentors and encourages others and supports their career development
3.Interpersonal Skills (Communication and Relationship building)
- Conveys complex messages confidently to people at all levels
- Tailors communication to meet the needs of audience, considering structure, language, style, tone and medium
- Anticipates the needs of others and adapts own behaviour to build stronger relationships
- Leverages internal & external networks
- Encourages relationship building between team members.
- Maintains own focus and encourages a task focus and positive morale in team members during periods of acute pressure
- Focuses others on how to move forward rather than dwell on the past
- Assists others to manage their emotions during difficult times.
5.Technical Specialist Skills Team orientation
- Experience in performing accounting control tasks, including journal entry, reconciliations and reporting
- Possesses good knowledge of accounting standards with exposure to IFRS
- Good working knowledge of Accounting systems, Reporting tools and Microsoft Excel
- Strong team player..
7.Attention to details
- Implements quality assurance practices to ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness of team output./Attention to Details
- Leverages ideas from other internal projects and best practices forums to implement in own area.
QUALIFICATIONS & BACKGROUND/WORK EXPERIENCE
- Postgraduate/ professional accounting qualification, preferably CA or CPA CA-2007 or Nov 2006
- Minimum 4 years of post CA qualification experience.
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Willingness to work in different time zones to support clients
Please mark subject line as ' AM-Group Capital & Funding (GC&F) Team' and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention current CTC & notice period