Assistant Manager at Grail Research, a division of Integreon
Views:33321 Applications:3419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Grail Research - Analyst (0-2 yrs)
We at Grail Research, a division of Integreon are urgently looking for the position of ' Analyst'
About Grail Research (an Integreon Company):
Grail Research, a division of Integreon (www.integreon.com) specializes in conducting strategic research including market, industry, and benchmarking analyses for leading companies and investors across the globe. We have conducted research across 110+ countries and in 35+ languages. Common client themes include benchmarking and identification of best practices, entering new markets, launching and enhancing new products, and due diligence support for making acquisitions and strategic investments. We offer an intellectually challenging and learning driven work environment designed around developing and delivering cutting edge research products. Besides a unique compensation and benefits program, Grail offers a fast paced career with professional growth driven by meritocracy.
Position - Analyst
Location - Noida
- Working with project teams across locations, domains, and verticals
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with project teams and helping them with designing the work and analytical plans
- Conducting comprehensive and effective research using both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques
- Organizing, analyzing, synthesizing, and generating insightful output using appropriate tools and techniques
- Working with managers in firm-building initiatives
- Attending skill-based training programs as organized in the firm
- Strong analytical aptitude - problem solving, quantitative
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Logical and creative thinker with enthusiasm and a desire to get involved
Should you be interested, kindly revert with your updated profile/resume
(Kindly mention details about your current/last CTC with break up (Variable and fixed) and the notice period)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.