Qualification - BE/ME (Elect)
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and operating transmission projects with the productivity improvement and maintenance of industrial peace and adherence to safety practices.
- Concept to commissioning, with cost effective and efficient, transmission network up to 400/765 kV as well as operation & maintenance of the transmission system and infrastructure.
- Incorporating the latest technologies and control system in implementing & operating of network to achieve improved efficiencies and reliability
- Transmission tower line design and network implementation philosophy
- Bring about a “Safety Culture” by adopting safe working practices and process quality SOPs
- Provide value added service to various stake holders.
- Should have independently handled transmission Projects for 20 years with minimum 10 years in 400 kV transmission network
- Should have handled operation and maintenance of EHV transmission net work of 400 kV and above.
- Also exposed to managing & liaison with various implementing agencies, government bodies in a regulated business environment.
- Should have sound knowledge of computer system including SAP, MS project etc.
- Implementing skills
- Man management skills
- Effective management of the environment and various stake holders
- Regulator centric approach
- Excellent negotiation skills and techno commercial skills
- Adaptability to newer technology
- Employee oriented approach with good leadership capability
- Integrity, maturity and commitment
- Safety safe operating practices
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org