We are looking for VP Technical for very big Chemical Co.
Main responsibility is to Lead the technical upgradation of the sites in line with business objectives. Candidate Must have exp in Speciality Chemical/Plymers/catalyst and Possess BE Chemical Degree.
Duties and Responsibility:-
- Lead the technical team to develop and implement technical plans across sites aimed at improving productivity, capacity, efficiency, quality and cost leadership position in line with business strategy.
- Translate the business objectives into technical plans and breakdown to implementable actions
- Meeting time and capital cost targets is key
- Solving technical issues, meeting challenges of emerging customer requirements is an equally important part of the role
- Capture ideas emerging from operations/technical/others, analyze and filter for implantation in order to achieve business objectives
In addition to using own resources for process engineering, the incumbent will establish relationships with leading process engineering firms for purpose of additional support, standards (engineering, process and safety) upgradation
Qualifications: Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge and skills in chemical companies of repute having a mix. Of continuous and batch operations.
- Business savvy so as to implement business relevant solutions and not just technical solutions.
Vision to lead a site and prepare the site (including capability of people, infrastructure, standards, etc.) for future challenges and demonstrate this ably during discussions.
If Interested, Please contact email@example.com or 9769985161.