- Managing the operations and maintenance of the transmission network from 33 kV to 400 kV including over head and underground transmission line and associated substation.
- System Load forecasting and planning.
- Efficiently operating the network- managing various reliability indices.
- Meeting the load requirement – planning & Scheduling
- Carry out periodic / condition based maintenance of substation equipments and transmission lines up to 400 kV.
- Carry out capital overhauling of Power transformer and Circuit breakers.
- Relay co-ordination. Relay testing, Relay configuration. designing various Protection Scheme for Power transformer, Transmission lines , Bus Zone
- Breakdown maintenance- reduction of down time. Breakdown analysis and implementation of the corrective action
- SCADA implementation.
- Effective reduction of Transmission cost.
- System up-grading, assessment of their residual life.
- Should have handled operation and maintenance of EHV transmission net work of 66 kV and above.
- Also exposed to managing & liaison with various implementing agencies, government bodies in a regulated business environment.
- Should have sound knowledge of computer system including SAP, MS project etc.
Please send your resume to email@example.com