Reports to - Executive Director/Vice President - Transmission
Qualification: Bachelorís Degree in Electrical Engineering from reputed institute. MBA would be preferable.
Work Experience: Minimum 20 years of experience in the field of Marketing/Business Development, Preparing proposals, liaison for EHV Transmission EPC contracts.
Also should have exposure to EHV Transmission Project & Planning in a large electricity utility, or reputed engineering consultancy organization.
- Has independently handled Marketing/Business development, preparing proposals liaison for EHV Transmission EPC contracts in the EHV Transmission sector having dealt in large transmission network.
- Experience of managing team, clients, and government bodies and regulated business environment.
- Has techno commercial ability in formulating strategies and plans for handling Transmission business as an independent SBU.
Business development in the field of Transmission projects. It would involve identification of projects, feasibility study, bidding and facilitate execution.
The key responsibilities will be;
- Identification of potential transmission projects : Knowledge and awareness of various projects and sound information network
- Preparing competitive bids for winning of the projects (BOOM or BOOT model): Business model including project scope, goals and deliverables, Cost estimations and cash flow projections
- Kick start the project, liaison with various stake holders and hand over the project to the project execution team: Co-ordination between Client/Customer and Projects team, define project tasks and resource requirements, Help in statutory clearances & Right of Way (ROW) issues.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org