POSITION: GM Training & Development
DEPARTMENT – HRD
- Ensuring Training Programs are carried out as per the SLA's while avoiding cost overruns due to delays or cancellations
- Adhering to the SLA's and making sure that the methodology used for delivery is cost and time effective
- Developing training programs, materials and monitoring the application of learning with an eye on long term organizational ROI as well as cost of training delivery
- Contributing to the organizational development plan with an eye on employee progression and succession planning.
- Monitoring of training delivery with an eye on Client/Business Value addition
- Analyze training needs, curriculum development and managing multiple delivery options as per business requirements
- Administer Training Programs and maintain accurate schedules, records and other relevant metrics
- Ensuring nominations and administration procedures for training Modules are in place.
- Scheduling a Training Calendar and Program Development
- Training Need Identification with a corresponding Corrective/Preventive Action plan
- System Initiation to measure application of modules with an eye on ROI for the organisation.
- Ensuring System implementation and Monitoring of OJT programs for Individuals.
- Train and evaluate trainers / vendors on delivery skills and coaching to provide feedback in the identified area.
- Research technical literature and training aids for possible use in the training program and insuring technical accuracy of Methodology
- Developing training programs, materials and monitoring the application of learning.
- Handling Performance Management of the Team taking responsibility of continuous knowledge up gradation
1. Drive & Resilience
Demonstrates energy, urgency and concern for results and outcomes. Overcomes setbacks and is confident of own ability
2. Change Management
Initiates, manages and leverages change and growth. Copes with rapid pace of change and high level of uncertainty. Withstands pressure and chaos while remaining focused on overall vision.
Drives the vision and philosophy down through the team. Engages the energy and ability of individuals towards organizational team goals. Willing to delegate & empower. Keeps people motivated and aligned to vision and direction
4. Decision Making
Is able to gain a rapid and effective grasp of situation. Takes a call and delivers effective, timely and accountable solutions.
5. Interpersonal Skills
Demonstrates accurate understanding of others. Makes a positive impact in both formal and informal forums. Maintains excellent interpersonal relations and is free from ego related issues.
6. Strategy Execution
Demonstrates anticipation, robust planning and prioritization and direction-setting in line with overall goals. Monitors implementation and takes corrective action.
7. Process Orientation
Thinks at a systems level. Builds processes, controls and standards for operation and focuses on system discipline. Utilizes the IT infrastructure at his/her disposal
8. Customer Focus
Understands and responds quickly to the changing needs of both external and internal customers. Drives a customer centric culture in his/her team.
9. Differential Thinking
Takes a fresh perspective and is willing to examine fundamentals. Leverages creativity from all levels.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Above 15 years of experience in handling Training & Development
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org