Relevante India is 6 years experienced Finance & Accounting staffing company assisting large shared services centers with qualified (CA/ICWA) Finance & Accounting professionals across all locations in India.
Should have worked in Direct and Indirect taxes in manufacturing or related industries for Min 15 years .
Required Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities-
- Knowledge of current and proposed tax laws
- Analytical skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Hindi
- Regular Advice on matters relating to the area of taxation & Foreign trade Policy ( Central and State ) , as a member of the Group Tax Forum.
- Draft/submission of representations directly/through Chambers of Commerce ( pre-budget memorandums, specific issues relating to central & state acts/rules etc.)
- Ensure statutory compliance of laws & procedures through regular review at unit / regional levels and feed back.
- Impart training to related staff in tax related areas requiring day to day compliance through in-house work shops.
- Monitor & ensure assessment of revenue relating to Excise/Sales tax/ VAT/ Service tax / Income tax
- Advise/prepare/finalize grounds for issues to be taken up before lower authorities and appellate forums.
- Advise the management on revenue implications & savings arising out of specific provisions of laws/rules.
- Suggest and Work with consultants, legal counsels in matters relating to cases/issues.
- Appearance before the senior government officials/tribunals for representing the Company in matters of adjudication & appeals and represent the Company/group in tax & economic forums.
- Co-ordinate with Internal auditors (outsourced agency ) in preparation & finalization of Annual Audit Plans, ensure conducting of audit assignments in time, review audit observations /suggestions at SBU/CFO/MD levels along with the Internal Auditors , before presentation to the Audit Sub Committee.
- Highly developed personal and professional ethics will be expected of the incumbent.
- Min 10 years Experience in manufacturing set up is a must
E-mail profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 91-800-865-4004.