Name of the Company : MPG Holdings Pvt Ltd.
Manipal Group is a diversified US $ 750 million group. The group has presence in media and publishing, printing, education, healthcare, home fragrances, garments and technology segments. The outsource services & product centric companies are in the media & publishing, printing, home fragrances and garments space. Manipal has established itself as the leader in its products category for both secure transactions & marketing branding & communication, serving all the leading players in its focus industry segments of Banking, Telecom, Education, Government, Pharmaceuticals, Publishing and Retail.
Position Title: Senior Manager/Asst General Manager - Planning and Governance
Experience: 5 – 7 years in strategy planning and governance.
Qualification: Graduate from Tier 1 / Tier 2 MBA Institute.
Job Location: Manipal - Karnataka
1. Institute and manage the strategic planning and governance process for the group companies.
2. Strategy Formulation – Business Strategy: Work closely with the senior management of the group companies and the Group Finance and Group HR in defining the Business Level Strategy and evolving the long term business plan for each of the operating companies.
3. Strategy Formulation – Corporate Strategy: Evolve the Group Strategy by continually engaging all stakeholders (including senior management, consultants, advisors, investment bankers and investors). In this process, build and execute the M&A Roadmap for each of the operating companies – Greenfield / Brownfield, JV / Alliances / Acquisitions.
4. Business Planning – Institute a process of Annual Business Planning (complete with roadmap and milestones) that is in line with the Business Level Strategy for each of the operating companies.
5. Identify projects that have strategic importance and work closely with the Strategy Projects team in defining the scope, deliverables, timelines and milestones for execution.
6. Conduct Strategy workshops, seminars, brainstorming sessions and training programs to institute a process of strategic thinking and action in the senior management of operating companies.
7. Generate Industry News Letters that will have competitive information relevant for the Business Strategy as well as group strategy.
8. Institute a process of Strategy Governance for tracking the milestones defined in the Business Plans, Strategy Projects and Group Strategy Roadmap. In this regard work closely with internal and external stakeholders (including auditors and consultants).
Skills Required :
1. Candidates must have past experience of working in the Group Strategy Office of a diversified business group or should have worked with a Tier 1 Management Consulting firms for a minimum of 5 years and had experience of strategy planning and governance.
2. Candidate should display ability to take senior management perspective in evolving Business / Group Level Strategy and ability to institutionalize & evolve the Strategy Review process.
3. Ability to conduct Strategy Workshop & Brainstorming sessions with senior management. Ability to use suitable, rigorous strategic frameworks to engage senior management and evolve business level strategies.
If interested please share your resume at email@example.com
Thanks & Regards
The Manipal Group