Blue Bird Leisure & Holidays Limited is a professional travel management organization imparting top notch travel services to the contemporary traveler. We have a wide range of services spanning across Inbound and Outbound Packages, Air Ticketing, Cruises, Luxury Trains, Forex, Car Rental and Visa Documentation assistance. BBLH has been known for high levels of professionalism & spectrum of travel management services which have been applauded by our various corporate and individual clients.
With branches in the main metro cities of the country and trade partners in main cities, we ensure a pan India presence. We follow the age old Indian motto, of “Atithi Deva Bhava” and incorporate modern technology to assure customer delight.
BBLH operates from its key offices at Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and has been in mainstream travel industry since 1995. It is recognised by IATA, IATO, TAAI, MOT, ADTOI, JATA. Bluebird wants to give a good travel experience to its customers and is positioning itself as a cost effective travel management company with a difference.
The Future Course of the Company
BBLH is positioning itself to be a complete travel solutions company of the future. We are embarking on expanding our business presence and numerous initiatives are being planned across different functions in the organization. Candidates joining the organization are likely to have an enriching experience of contributing actively to the growth of the company, by strategizing, planning and executing the business plans of the company, with active support of top management of the company. The challenge should be exciting enough for the right candidates, as they contribute to different aspects of organization building in BBLH. BBLH plans to be a leading player in travel management space in 2-3 years.
We are also in process of revamping our website and online presence on social media sites. But you can still visit www.bluebirdtravels.com
Opportunity – GM Operations (Mumbai)
Reporting to the MD of the company, you will be heading the operationsfunction.The person will among few first hires and shall be responsible for setting entire operations from largely offline business model to a large ecommerce business planned.
- To drive operational strategies, implement policies & procedures, generate and manage MIS. The incumbent is expected to introduce best practices in operations. High Analytical capabilities and drive performance through Management Information System
- The incumbent would be responsible for interacting with consultants and the senior management for developing the relevant processes and policies
- To ensure adherence to Customer service policy to ensure high Customer satisfaction
- To manage staffing, performance management and retention strategies for the location
- To strictly adhere to the Commercial and Credit policies
- Willing to work in a high energy growth environment, hands on, strategic entrepreneurial aptitude
- Manage day-to-operations as well as overall profitability of branches located across India. The incumbent will be handling different product teams such as ticketing, hotels, packages, car rentals etc.
- Develop and control all expense budgets for all branches
- Ability to influence various stakeholders and other department heads in the respective location
- MBA from Tier 1 or Tier 2 B Schools is a must
- 14-16 years of experience
- Must be from Travel/Hospitality industry. Candidates from competitors would be preferred
- Must be IATA certified
- Should have handled the operations function and managed a team of 100+
- Strong people management skills
- Must have handled operations for Europe/Sout East Asia and Australia destinations
Pay Package: Remuneration is in line with industry norms
How to apply
Interested candidates need to send their applications at email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com with Subject Line in the format prescribe below:
Position_Yrs. of Experience_PresentCompany
You can also reach us at <011-43092225/033-40232228>