Position - GM - Marketing
Location - Gurgaon
Industry - Renowned Telecom industry
1. JOB PURPOSE
To act as the brand custodian and execute the organisation Brand strategy, through outstanding partnership with Advertising Agency, PR, and Media externally and the, Product Development and the Sales teams internally. Oversee the Product Management teams Go-To-Market plans. Develop and execute ATL marketing initiatives and plan key BTL initiatives.
- Develop and execute robust Brand Communications strategies for Markets across product segments of businesses.
- Evolve appropriate media mix aligning brand positioning, communications, target segment needs and relevance.
- Handle all strategies related product launches, media releases, PR, advertising & agencies, design agencies, budgets and MIS.
- Develop new brand and customer engagement initiatives simultaneously ensuring alignment with growth strategies.
- Review; evaluate market data across the segments and competitions evolving strategies on timely basis.
- Manage "Brand Equity" of the organisation Brand and sub brands; roll out plans, ATL & BTL initiatives nationally.
- Ensure strong support to sales functions, product support materials, customer centric taglines.
- Provide technical expertise/advice to BTL initiatives at the Business Unit and branch levels.
- Work along with Business Heads and Top Management on organisational strategies
Exp - 8-12yrs, MBA from Tier 1/Tier 2 institute
The incumbent must bring in expert marketing knowledge, a collaborative approach, and great execution focus. He would need to come out with new ideas, would need to influence multiple stakeholders.
Share profiles along with CTC details at - firstname.lastname@example.org