GM - Internal Audit
Client- Global telecommunication solution provider
Perform audit assignments within the scope of the Corporate Audit Services Department defined in our audit charter.
The Senior Internal Auditor is capable, with a minimum of guidance and supervision from the Audit Manager and/or Deputy Regional Audit Director, of performing a professional audit of the assigned auditable areas as defined in the audit universe for all units within this Regional Audit Group’s area of responsibility, or globally is applicable. This will include auditable areas within financial and operational functions of the business cycles and other business activities. The Senior Auditor may lead/coordinate audits and/or be a team contributor during the execution of audit projects.
Chartered Accountant (CA)
- 10 yrs post qualification exp
- 5+ years experience in internal audit with a major company -OR
- 5+ years experience in audit with a major accounting / consulting firm (like Deloitte & Touche, Ernst & Young, KPMG, PricewaterhouseCoopers) -OR
- 6+ years experience in various aspects of manufacturing industry – logistics, operations, purchasing, research, marketing and sales.
- Has experience in a manufacturing or engineering industry.
If interested please drop a note or your profile to email@example.com