GM HR- Mumbai
First in line with reporting to the CEO
Experience: 12+ yrs
Corporate HR for Manufacturing sector
Compensation range 17-20 lacs
- Laying the foundation of HR processes and systems to ensure organisation has strong Human resource infrastructure that supports accomplishment of Business objectives
- Develop, get buy-in for and implement HR strategy
- HR Operations
- Manpower planning – To own and run annual manpower planning exercise keeping in mind the business needs and future plans
- People Capability Development – To identify competency needs and initiate development of employees in the region by Training and Management Development Programs.
- Manage the development of the leadership team
- Productivity & Cost Management - To develop and review productivity norms to ensure that the highest productivity levels are maintained. To ensure measurement of crucial Performance and Cost metrics.
- Performance Management - To ensure proper implementation of PMS across the Cluster and facilitate the quality of KRA’s set. To facilitate performance development & review discussions between Managers & employees, presentation to the Board on salary increments and budgeting exercise
- Rewards & Recognition - To develop and execute Rewards & Recognition across all units in the country.
- Ensure that the Values and Behaviors are embedded across all parts of the operation
- Evaluate performance of team members, provide feedback and coach them to ensure ongoing capability development and build a strong HR department to support dynamic business growth
- OD Intervention & Culture Building - To ensure innovative interventions based on engagement Reports and foster a culture which supports the Business Strategy
Please send your resume to email@example.com