Reports to - Vice President (Human Resources)
Qualification: MBA/PGD in Human Resources from a premier institute. Preferably from engineering background.
Work Experience: Minimum 15 years of hands on experience in HR in a middle or large sized organization, out of which at least 5 years in a senior position (Level of Senior Manager & above)
Preferred sectors -
- Engineering/ Manufacturing
Must have handled manpower strength of 750 & above
Description of Job:
- Effective administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs in the area of benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, performance management and organisational development
- Manpower Planning, identification of vacancies and recruitment.
- HR Budget planning, administration & Cost monitoring.
- Performance management, administering rewards and recognition programs.
- Identification of training needs and designing training modules.
- HR Initiatives such as employee contact programmes, employee involvement programmes, employee satisfaction survey, grievance redressal procedures, etc.
- Employee Relations.
- Management of Contract labour.
- Handling Legal and Statutory matters.
- Liaison with Govt. agencies, local organisations and employees.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org