Employer: - Automotive giant based out of Pune
Designation: General Manager- Forecasting Planning and Analysis.
Location :- Pune
Reports to : CFO/ MD
Experience:- 12-16 Years
Compensation: Up to 30L
We are looking at a good women leader for this position and are open to MBA's/ CA's from Manufacturing Industry. Please share the profiles with me.
- Responsible for the development and preparation of forecasting, analyzing, and evaluating financial plans and budgets for the assigned business unit or corporation.
- Develops and prepares annual operating budgets and/or periodic financial reports.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and develops forecasting models.
- Identifies to management potential areas of opportunities and risk.
- Designs and develops strategic financial analysis projects as necessary.
- Manages a team of Financial Analysts.
Coaches and mentors financial analysts; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
Qualifications : MBA (Finance)/ C.A.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org