Company: A Leading MNC IT Company
- Ensure accurate and timely closure of books of accounts on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and ensuring compliance with accounting standards and Statutory requirements.
- Responsible for all kinds of audits
- Responsible for the accuracy of all financial transactions ensuring adherence to US GAAP.
- Responsible for the applicability of the Corporate Tax, TDS, Service Tax and Fringe Benefit Tax and the procedural compliance.
- Designing & implementing accounting systems & procedures
- Should have 12-16 yrs of experience in Financial and Management Accounting, preferably in the IT Industry.
- Should have worked in an MNC company with exposure to US Reporting etc.
Interested candidates, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org